In the fall, you may find that the fashion you were able to pull off in the summer months will no longer work well with the cooling weather. It’s time to put away your short-sleeved button-down shirts and show off your long-sleeved ones instead! Here are some great fall style tips for men that will help you look your best when the leaves begin to change color.
7 Style Tips for Men This Fall – Presented by HARD NEW YORK – Fashion Accessories for Men
1) Pairing Boots With Pants Is Back
The most important thing to remember with boots is that they’re more casual than shoes. You can wear them as dressy as you like, but it’s important to keep in mind that they will add a touch of ruggedness to your outfit. For example, if you pair your boots with a suit and tie, you’ll look like the country lawyer who lives in the big house on the hill. If you pair your boots with jeans, you’ll have a very different vibe: tough, outdoorsy, and urban all at once. When in doubt, use this rule of thumb: if you don’t know what else to wear with your boots, try pairing them with jeans or chinos. They work well with almost anything (including suits). Finally, make sure your pants are long enough so the cuff hits above your boot line. Otherwise, you’ll be walking around looking like you’ve shrunk five sizes too small.
2) Try a Tan Leather Jacket
Tan is a great color this fall, and a tan leather jacket is sure to be a staple in many men’s wardrobes. A tan leather jacket can take you from casual to dressy with just a change of shoes and a shirt. To make it even more versatile, pair the tan leather jacket with any color you want to wear it with. For example, you could go in dark jeans and a navy blue t-shirt. The next time you’re out on date night, swap out the navy blue t-shirt for a white one and add some oxfords or brogues for an even classier look!
3) 7 tips on Rocking The New Donegal Tweed Jacket
The Donegal Tweed Jacket is the perfect fall staple to wear over a classic button-down shirt or sweater. It’s nice and lightweight, meaning you’ll be able to bundle up without overheating. The style is timeless, so you can’t go wrong with this purchase!
- The Donegal Tweed Jacket is a great fall staple that can be worn over a button-down shirt or sweater.
- The style is timeless and looks good on just about any body type.
- Pair your jacket with jeans and dress shoes for a look that goes from day to night seamlessly.
- For an even more rugged look, throw it over a plaid shirt in place of your typical blazer or suit jacket.
- Keep things simple by pairing the jacket with dark-wash denim and leather boots.
- Or add a pop of color by pairing it with light-wash denim and suede oxfords.
- With these seven tips, you’ll have no problem finding the right pieces to get through those chilly days ahead!
4) Throwback To 60’s Wayfarers
Wayfarer sunglasses are a classic style that has been around since the 60’s. They’re still popular today because they provide the best protection from both UVA and UVB rays while making you look cool at the same time. It’s a great accessory to have because it can easily be worn with any outfit, whether it be casual or formal. The oversized frames of these sunglasses will add an edge to your look and make you stand out from the crowd. One way to make them even more stylish is by pairing them with a fitted shirt tucked into high-waisted jeans. A good rule of thumb is not to wear too many prints, as this can distract from the shades and make it seem like you only bought them to complete your outfit.
5) Wear A Scarf Anywhere and Take Advantage of Fall Colors
Wearing a scarf is a great way to add some color and style to your outfit. You can tie one around your neck, or if you have long hair, drape it across your shoulders. Wear One With Your Favorite Pair of Jeans: Some men think that wearing a scarf with jeans makes them look too feminine, but this is not the case! Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and confident. Take Advantage Of The Fall Palette: Since we’re starting to see all the leaves changing colors, it’s a perfect time of year to experiment with bolder hues like purples, greens, oranges, and reds. When choosing these brighter colors, make sure you balance them out by pairing them with neutrals.
6) Match Your Outfit With Your Jeans
- Wear skinny, dark-wash jeans with a plaid shirt and brown boots.
- Try to keep the colors in the same family-browns, blacks and grays go well together.
- Pair black jeans with a crisp white dress shirt and brown oxfords for an office-appropriate look that’s perfect for any casual day at work.
- Dark denim can make fall outfits seem more summery if you’re not used to it.
- Finish your look off by wearing a warm cardigan over your button-down shirt when it starts getting chilly!
7) Gold bracelets are in style every season
Gold bracelets from the HARD NEW YORK brand are a great accessory to add to your wardrobe this fall. They’re perfect for dressing up or dressing down with either jeans or a suit. And they come in different styles and designs so you’re bound to find one that suits you! For example, if you prefer the more classic gold look, we recommend the 7mm Royal Gold Cuban Link Chain Bracelet. Or, if you like something more unique and edgy, go for the Black and Gold Leather Lasso Bracelet. You can also purchase them as a set of two if your fashion sense is all about having options. The 11mm Royal Gold Cuban Link Chain Bracelet would be a good option for wearing on its own; it’s bold and sleek but still manages to stand out among other men’s accessories because of its shiny golden sheen. The Golden Rope Open Cuff Bracelet is best worn when paired with another bracelet or watch; it has bold patterns that make it eye-catching, but the intricacy prevents it from being too loud.