Can you feel the burn? It’s time to build some lean muscle mass with today’s article on how to increase muscle mass fast. Let’s take a quick look at the basics, and then we’ll dive right into the list of tips to get you started on the right foot! Whether you are a novice or an experienced bodybuilder, following these steps can help you achieve your goals in no time! Bodybuilding has become wildly popular over the last 20 years and it doesn’t look like it’s going to slow down anytime soon! So what are you waiting for?
The Top 5 Tips to Increasing Muscle Mass Fast – Bodybuilding 101 with Coach Maxwell Alexander – Presented by “The Secrets of Natural Bodybuilding” on Amazon Kindle
Everyone wants to have a fit, muscular body. And of course, we all want it fast! But here’s the thing: Building muscle takes time. You can’t just force your muscles to grow in a day or even a week. It usually takes months of weightlifting and proper nutrition for your muscles to increase in size. The good news is that there are some things you can do today that will help you build muscle faster than you thought possible! In this blog post, I’m going to go over my top 5 tips on how to build muscle mass quickly. If you follow these tips every single day, I guarantee you’ll see results within two weeks (and they’ll be much better results than if you were doing nothing!).
- Make sure you’re getting enough protein throughout the day. Protein is one of the building blocks for muscle growth and makes up about 15% of our total caloric intake. So make sure you’re having at least one protein shake per day as well as plenty of meat, beans, eggs, dairy products, etc.
- Eat more calories than your body needs to maintain its current weight. To put it simply, eating more calories equals more energy. And when you’re exercising and increasing your workload, your body needs the energy to heal itself and get stronger so that the next time you work out, it gets bigger.
- Focus on full-body workouts instead of isolating individual muscles. Full-body workouts allow for greater gains because they train many different muscle groups simultaneously rather than focusing on only one group at a time. Not to mention, it also keeps your workout from becoming repetitive.
- Incorporate lifting heavy weights into your routine because heavier weights build more strength and power, which in turn helps to build muscle faster. Start by lifting 60-70% of what you would normally lift for 8-12 repetitions and work your way up from there.
- Reduce the amount of cardio you do. By limiting cardio to no more than 20 minutes three times a week, you’re giving your body ample opportunity to recover and grow.
Remember, muscle grows during rest periods, not while working out. Exercising too much and not allowing yourself enough recovery time will ultimately lead to injury and stagnation. That being said, don’t be afraid to take days off from the gym now and then. Your body needs them! Now that you know my top five ways to increase muscle mass fast, I challenge you to give them a try for the next two weeks. What are you waiting for?